generator-starhackit alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Boilerplate" category
Live editing development on desktop app.
A starter boilerplate for a universal webapp using express, react, redux, webpack, and react-transform.
Create an isomorphic React app in less than 5 minutes.
A starter project for modern React apps with Redux.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of generator-starhackit or a related project?
StarHackIt is a fullstack starter kit composed of:
- React web frontend
- React native mobile app
- Node backend
- Deployment by Ansible with docker images
- Authentication: username/password, facebook, google authentication etc ...
- Authorization: scheme using user, group and permission
- Scalable by using a micro services based architecture, a.k.a message queues
- Relational database: postgres, mysql, sqlite, mssql etc, ...
- 100% results in Lighthouse test
- React: libraries to build user interfaces.
- Mobx: Simple, scalable state management
- Webpack: module bundler for the browser
- Emotion: Style React Components with Style.
- i18next: internationalization
For more information about the frontend, see its [README](client/README.md)
Mobile App Technologies
For more information about the mobile app, see its [README](mobile/README.md)
- Koa: next generation web framework for Node.js.
- Sequelize: Object Relationship Management (ORM) supporting majors relational SQL database.
- PostgreSQL: the world's most advanced open source relational database.
- Passport: authentication framework with more than 140 authentication strategies: username/password, facebook , google, github etc ...
- Winston: a multi-transport async logging library.
- Nodemailer: send email with various provider.
For more information about the backend, see its [README](server/README.md)
- Docker: Debug your app, not your environment
- Mocha: test framework.
- Karma: a productive testing environment to developers
- Nightwatch: End-to-End tests in Node.js quickly and effortlessly that run against a Selenium server
- Sinon: test spies, stubs and mocks.
- Travis: Test and deploy.
- CodeClimate: Automated code review
The frontend and the backend are two separate projects with their own set of dependencies. One can use the frontend with another existing backend, or use the backend with another frontend stack.
Clone the source code
To get the latest code, grab it by cloning the repository from GitHub:
$ git clone https://github.com/FredericHeem/starhackit.git yourproject $ cd yourproject
See [Ansible README.md](deploy/playbook/README.md)
Crafted with passion by Frederic Heem
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the generator-starhackit README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.