Awesome React has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome React unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
Prometheus 2.40.1 (November 09, 2022)
- 🛠 [BUGFIX] TSDB: Fix alignment for atomic int64 for 32 bit architecture. #11547
- 🛠 [BUGFIX] Scrape: Fix accept headers. #11552
Cucumber 7.9.0 (November 01, 2022)
- ⚡️ [Core] Update dependency io.cucumber:gherkin to v25.0.2. Japanese Rule translation changed from Rule to ルール.
- 👍 [Spring] Support @CucumberContextConfiguration as a meta-annotation (2491 Michael Schlatt)
- ⚡️ [Core] Update dependency io.cucumber:gherkin to v24.1
- [Core] Delegate encoding and BOM handling to gherkin (2624 M.P. Korstanje)
- 📜 [Core] Don't swallow parse errors on the CLI (2632 M.P. Korstanje)
- ⚡️ [Core] Update dependency com.fasterxml.jackson to v220.127.116.1121012
Choco 4.10.10 (October 11, 2022)
- 🛠 Fix performance issue of ViewDeltaMonitor
- 🛠 Fix lack of filtering in STR2+ when domain is bounded
- 🛠 Fix issue relative to
- ➕ Add missing checks in OneWordS32BitSet and OneWordS64BitSet + update constructors
- ➕ Add new API to VariableUtils
- ➕ Add CITATION.cff
- ⚡️ Update paper.md
🚀 Deprecated API (to be removed in next release):
Other closed issues and pull requests:
👀 See milestone 4.10.10
🚀 Contributors to this release: