Awesome React has a "changelog" section under all projects. You can find it next to the "Repo" button in the header. There are two features that make it unique.
- It is an aggregation of parsed "CHANGELOG.md" files and releases information from Github. This way, it is easier to see all changes in a single place and a uniform style.
- All changelogs are "emojified". This helps with identifying each change easier. Emojification is achieved by parsing each line and applying a specific emoji based on the first word or some other tokens.
The combination of the above two makes library changelogs on Awesome React unique.
As you know, an example is worth a 1,000 words 🚀
springdoc-openapi 1.5.11 (October 03, 2021)
- #1232 - Get CSRF token from local storage
- #1256 - Added parent pom.xml as BOM
- 🌐 #1258 - Add support for HandlerTypePredicate in spring-web.
- 🔌 #1265 - adding spring support with the official jetbrains compiler plugin
- 👍 #1268 - Added I18n support.
- 📚 #38 - Derive documentation from javadoc. ### 🔄 Changed
- ⬆️ Upgrade swagger-ui to 3.52.3
- ⬆️ Upgrade swagger-api to 2.1.11
- ⬆️ Upgrade spring-boot to 2.5.5
- #1233 - Operation ids for actuator endpoints. ### 🛠 Fixed
- #1230 - Feign clients that uses SpringMVCContract appears in OpenApi like controllers exposed if spring-boot-starter-actuator is in classpath.
- #1215 - Bad Pageable description in Page description.
- 0️⃣ #1215 - Change default behavior of pageable reoslution, outside of spring data rest.
- 🏗 #1252 - Schemas for subclasses not rendered in GraalVM native image builds.
- #1261 - Removal of SpringdocRouterFunctionDsl.
- 📄 #1188 - Cannot override servers in api-docs.yaml using OpenApiCustomiser.
- 👀 #1208 - Response schema for overridden methods of ResponseEntityExceptionHandler is not generated.
- #1276 - Cannot referenced example in RequestBody.
- #1277 - Inconsistent casing of swagger-config causes fetch error.
rest.li 29.20.0 (August 10, 2021)
- 🛠 Fixed race condition when switching d2 load balancer strategies.