reactotron alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Inspect" category.
Alternatively, view reactotron alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of reactotron or a related project?
[Quick Installation Guide](./docs/installing.md)
What is Reactotron?
Use it to:
- view your application state
- show API requests & responses
- perform quick performance benchmarks
- subscribe to parts of your application state
- display messages similar to
- track global errors with source-mapped stack traces including saga stack traces!
- dispatch actions like a government-run mind control experiment
- hot swap your app's state using Redux or mobx-state-tree
- track your sagas
- show image overlay in React Native
- track your Async Storage in React Native
You plug it into your app as a dev dependency so it adds nothing to your product builds.
Reactotron on the left, demo React Native app on the right. [Desktop](./docs/images/readme/reactotron-demo-app.gif)
- Quick start for [React JS](./docs/quick-start-react-js.md)
- Quick start for [React Native](./docs/quick-start-react-native.md)
- [Custom Commands](./docs/custom-commands.md)
- [Tracking errors globally](./docs/plugin-track-global-errors.md)
- [Open in editor](./docs/plugin-open-in-editor.md)
- [Image Overlays](./docs/plugin-overlay.md)
- [Async Storage](./docs/plugin-async-storage.md)
- Integrating with [mobx-state-tree](./docs/plugin-mst.md)
- Integrating with [Redux](./docs/plugin-redux.md)
- Integrating with [Redux Saga](./docs/plugin-redux-saga.md)
- Networking monitoring with [Apisauce](./docs/plugin-apisauce.md)
- [Storybook (React Native Only)](./docs/plugin-storybook.md)
- [Tips and Tricks](./docs/tips.md)
- Release Notes
Reactotron, as an open source project, is free to use and always will be. Infinite Red offers premium React and React Native mobile app design/development services. Email us at [email protected] to get in touch for more details.