KendoReact Grid alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Table" category
Do you think we are missing an alternative of KendoReact Grid or a related project?
KendoReact uses GitHub Issues as a bug tracker. This repository is here for that purpose—it does not contain the actual components source code.
How do I…?
- Check out the Components ↗or the FAQ ↗ and Troubleshooting ↗ pages.
- Browse the kendo-react-ui ↗ questions on Stack Overflow. If you haven't found what you are looking for there, pose a question for the Stack Overflow community to follow or answer.
- Use our official support channel and submit a support ticket ↗.
When do you plan on releasing Feature X?
- Check the Roadmap for the planned items.
- If the item you need is not present there, check our feedback portal. If someone has already posted it there, you can upvote it. If nobody has requested it so far, you can post a new idea.
I think I found a bug
- Review the issues in the Issue Tracker ↗. Maybe someone has already reported it and it will be fixed soon.
- The problem might have also been fixed. In this case, you will find the issue in the closed issues list ↗.
- If you cannot find your issue, follow the reproduction steps guide below. We will look into it.
I want to report a bug
- Find an example in the documentation that looks similar to your case.
- Open it in StackBlitz by using the OPEN IN STACKBLITZ button.
- Fork the project by using the FORK button at the top.
- Modify the project, so that the issue is reproducible in it. Try to include the minimum possible amount of code.
- Save the project by using the SAVE button at the top.
- Copy the link from the address bar of the browser.
- Open a new issue and add the StackBlitz link in the description.
- Provide any additional information necessary for us to reproduce the problem such as browser version, steps to perform, etc.
We might not be able to act on issues without a runnable demo.
If you need assistance on troubleshooting or isolating a problem, you can request a remote assistance session through our Support Ticket system. Remote Assistance is included in the DevCraft Ultimate subscription.
I need a tailor-made solution
Our aim is to provide the most versatile and proven set of application building blocks. Still, there is some assembly required depending on the desired functionality.
The Progress Services team is available to assist in building functional blocks or complete applications according to your specification. They will help you make the best out of KendoReact while freeing you to work on the real business problems.