🛠 Mostly a bugfix release:
- Take border/padding of component into account when calculating size.
- ⚡️ Update to make it possible to mutate event list while in an event handler.
- 🛠 Various memory leaks fixed.
- ➕ Add
- 🛠 Fix for some angular stuff.
- 👀 You can now drag panes to the far edges and have them dock there. Drag to within the last few pixels to see the new drop area.
- 👌 Improvements to resize pane mouse cursors.
- 👍 Middle click support.
- ➕ Adds a 'shown' method to ItemContainer
LayoutManager.updateSizefixed to work with width and height
- 📱 Responsive design; enabled by default, can be disabled with config.
- Tab dropdown option: stacks can be displayed as dropdowns.
- CSS now generated from less
- ⚡️ Hidden items no longer updated to prevent reflows.
🚀 Thanks to the many contributors who helped get this release together.
- 🛠 Fix issues with ContentItems created from DragSources.
- 🛠 Fix AngularJS Routing issue
- ➕ Add object to destroy call so we know what item is being destroyed.
🛠 Fix an issue dragging with buttons other than the left button. Makes
createDragListenerable to take a function to call as well as an ItemConfig, to support dynamic item configuration on drag.
🛠 Fix for click-holding on an item and not moving the mouse causing that item to be removed.
🔀 Numerous bug fixes and pull requests merged. New way of handling unclosable items.
v1.0.10July 13, 2015