alloyeditor alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Rich Text Editor" category.
Alternatively, view alloyeditor alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
draft-js9.7 8.2 L3 alloyeditor VS draft-jsA React framework for building text editors.
react-draft-wysiwygA Wysiwyg editor build on top of ReactJS and DraftJS. https://jpuri.github.io/react-draft-wysiwyg
react-quill8.7 4.4 alloyeditor VS react-quillA Quill component for React.
react-ace8.4 8.6 alloyeditor VS react-aceReact Ace Component
remirror7.4 9.4 alloyeditor VS remirrorProseMirror toolkit for React 🎉
react-codemirror7.0 0.0 alloyeditor VS react-codemirrorCodemirror Component for React.js
react-contenteditableReact component for a div with editable contents
megadraft6.5 0.0 alloyeditor VS megadraftMegadraft is a Rich Text editor built on top of Facebook's Draft.JS featuring a nice default base of components and extensibility
ritzy5.6 0.0 alloyeditor VS ritzyCollaborative web-based rich text editor
react-medium-editorReact wrapper for medium-editor
react-trumbowyg2.8 0.0 alloyeditor VS react-trumbowygReact wrapper for lightweight WYSIWYG editor Trumbowyg
AWS Cloud-aware infrastructure-from-code toolbox [NEW]
* Code Quality Rankings and insights are calculated and provided by Lumnify.
They vary from L1 to L5 with "L5" being the highest.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of alloyeditor or a related project?
Alloy Editor is a modern WYSIWYG editor built on top of CKEditor, designed to create modern and gorgeous web content.
Works on IE11, Chrome, Firefox and Safari.
- Smart toolbars appear right near the selected text and offer different functionality based on context
- Easily add your own buttons (see the "marquee" example in the docs)
- Paste images from clipboard, or Drag&Drop them from another application
- Insert images from the device's camera!
- Paste rich text from any web page and preserve its formatting
- The full styling power of CKEditor...
- ...with a much more modern UI
- The core is fully separated from the UI
- The example UI is built with React
- Plugin architecture
Look for documentation and examples on http://alloyeditor.com/
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the alloyeditor README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.