- ⬆️ Upgraded React to v15
- ⬆️ Routine dependencies upgrade
- ➕ Added an ability to supply custom project-specific babelrc
- ➕ Added an ability to pass
createElementto react-router through
Applicationproperties (useful for Relay, for example)
- ⚡️ Babel has been updated to 6.6.0
One of the notable changes is that semicolon is no longer required after class property definition.
⚡️ Redux and other complementing redux dependencies were updated to the latest versions.
⚡️ Redux-Saga has been updated to 0.9.2
- `takeEvery` and `takeLast` high-level API was introduced. This is a much easier way to avoid missing action requests (normally handled with `take`/`fork` before) - **Breaking:** `as` has been renamed to `asEffect`
PORTenvironment variable has been added to allow configuring webpack dev server's port (Thanks to Chris Morrell @inxilpro)
🛠 Bugfix: .jsx file extension is recognized now (Thanks to Michael Joseph Rosenthal @michaeljosephrosenthal)