- Missing colon on series.md (#1087)
- 📄 Docs: simplify usage (#1094)
- Alphabetize imports (#1105)
- ➕ Add className functionality to Hint and GridLines (#1008)
- 🛠 Fix a misnamed prop in colors doc (#1127)
- 🛠 Fix a typo (#1133)
- 🛠 Fix/inconsistent proptypes of discrete color legend (#1147)
- 🛠 Fix webpack windows build issue(#940) (#1144)
- ⚡️ Update LabelSeries doc with a link that has more info on svg-text (#1150)
- 🛠 Fix stacking together different series types (#1037) (#1145)
- 🛠 Fixing BarSeries overlapped (#944)
- ✂ Remove bad npm refs (#1025)
- Install a pre-push hook for removing bad npm refs (#1026)
- 🛠 Fix showcase duplicate props (#1030)
- More flexibility when rendering tick labels with tickFormat (#1019)
- ✂ Remove unnecessary columns (#1035)
- 👉 Use dominant baseline instead of alignment for consistent rendering (#1034)
- Construct Chart Label (#1038)
- ⚙ Run sort-comp Codemod (#964)
- 📄 Docs fixes (#974)
- Gitignore Showcase bundles (#969)
- 🛠 Fix markdown formatting. (#982)
- ⚡️ Update doc routes, center all the docs examples (#979)
- ➕ Add iris dashboard (#976)
- ✂ Delete history example (#975)
- ➕ Add example of difference bar chart (#990)
- 🛠 Fix lint errors (#977)
- ➕ Add stroke properties to discrete color legend (#860) (#994)
- 📚 Make props in documentation easier to parse (#984) (#993)
- Propagate props for discrete color legend (#998)
- 💅 Update HotizontalDiscreteColor example to show off stroke styles (#1001)
- ⚙ Run create-element-to-jsx Codemod (#961)
- ⚙ Run pure-component Codemod (#965)
- ⚙ Run manual-bind-to-arrow Codemod (#963)
- Radar chart tooltips (#992)
- 💅 we removed the check-stylesheets warnings.
- 👍 it's now possible to pass better styling options for radial charts labels. It's also possible to position axis titles along the axis.
- ⚡️ react-motion and react minimal versions have been updated.
We recently made a major jump to version v1, which naturally includes some breaking changes. Specifically these include
🗄 Table is deprecated: There are other substantially better tables in the ecosystem, so we decided to stick to what we do best, charts and plots. 💅 Stylesheet has been moved: the stylesheet for react-vis can now be found within the dist folder, so simply modify your style import to be:
0️⃣ Default Opacity: The default opacity behavior has been modified. Previously, react-vis asserted you had a linear scale with range [0.1, 1] and place your value within that range. Now react-vis presents a literal-scale by default. Check your opacities to make sure they are correct. tickSizeInner & tickSizeOuter have been reversed: the names of these props on the axes component have been switched. We feel this arrangement offers a more natural way to interact with the plot. ALIGN.TOP_RIGHT was removed from hint.js: this case did not match the orientation scheme followed by this component so was removed.
🚀 In this release we release a new chart type, a large repo refactor, address a variety of bugs, and a host of additional features!
🆕 New Chart: Type: Sankey Diagram: this chart type allows users visualize data flows and transfers. We are initially releasing this chart in alpha, so that we can gather feedback, and iterate to make the best chart that we can! Check out the docs here here!
🐛 Bug Fix: Fix numerous bugs on the radial plot, including mouse interaction issues, incorrect domains, and props falling out of sync
🔨 Refactor: We reorganized the way that we are keeping/organizing our repo, installed yarn, added webpack for the examples. (Pro tip, if you are having trouble running the examples after upgrading rm -rf your dist)
🔋 Feature: Allow custom crosshair orientation
🔋 Feature: Added interaction listeners for the tree map