react-switch v4.0.0 Release NotesRelease Date: 2019-01-30 // almost 3 years ago
- The switch now includes a hidden nested checkbox input, which creates an expience more akin to a normal checkbox - clicking on the label will now cause a toggle, and the VoiceOver screen reader will now reliably read the label.
- The switch will now always fire the onChange event if the dragStop event occurs <250ms after the dragStart event since that feels like a click.
- Aria role changed from "checkbox" to "switch".
- Pressing enter no longer activates the switch (spacebar still does)
- ➕ Add new tabIndex prop
- 🛠 Fix glitch where the clicking the handle wouldn't trigger onChange event when browser window was out of focus on Windows.