react-styleguidist alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Miscellaneous" category.
Alternatively, view react-styleguidist alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.9 5.5 react-styleguidist VS cosmos-jsSandbox for developing and testing UI components in isolation
The smartest way to share interactive components with your team.
A next-generation tool to create blazing-fast documentation sites.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of react-styleguidist or a related project?
Isolated React component development environment with a living style guide
React Styleguidist is a component development environment with hot reloaded dev server and a living style guide that you can share with your team. It lists component
propTypes and shows live, editable usage examples based on Markdown files. Check out the demo style guide.
- Getting Started: install and run Styleguidist
- Documenting components: how to write documentation
- Locating components: point Styleguidist to your React components
- Configuring webpack: tell Styleguidist how to load your code
- Cookbook: how to solve common tasks with Styleguidist
- Basic style guide, [source](./examples/basic)
- Style guide with sections, [source](./examples/sections)
- Style guide with customized styles, [source](./examples/customised)
- Style guide with custom express endpoints, [source](./examples/express)
- Create React App integration, [source](./examples/cra)
Real projects using React Styleguidist:
- Rumble Charts
- Semantic UI Components for React
- Dialog Components
- Bulma Components
- Yammer Components
- More projects…
Integration with other tools
- Create React App — supported out of the box, see the Getting Started guide
- Vue, see Vue Styleguidist
- snapguidist: snapshot testing for React Styleguidist
- react-styleguidist-visual: automated visual testing for React Styleguidist, using Puppeteer and pixelmatch
- styleguidist-scrapper: scrapper script for documentation generated by React Styleguidist
- The Dream of Styleguide Driven Development talk by Sara Vieira
- Building React Components Library talk by Robert Haritonov
- Say Cheese: Snapshots and Visual Testing
- Interview with Artem Sapegin about React Styleguidist.
The change log can be found on the Releases page.
Everyone is welcome to contribute. Please take a moment to read the [contributing guidelines](.github/Contributing.md) and the developer guide.
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our Readme on GitHub with a link to your site.
<!-- prettier-ignore -->
Become a backer get your image on our Readme on GitHub with a link to your site.
<!-- prettier-ignore -->
Authors and license
MIT License, see the included [License.md](License.md) file.
*Note that all licence references and agreements mentioned in the react-styleguidist README section above are relevant to that project's source code only.