Avg Release Cycle
139 days ago
v3.0.2May 27, 2019
v3.0.1May 27, 2019
v2.4.4May 27, 2019
v2.4.3April 17, 2019
🐛 Bug fixes
- #3446 Fix bug with select input value not being selectable. Thanks @kangweichan
- #3445 Fix accessibility bug. Disabled options are now focusable and announced by screen-readers but not selectable. Thanks @sarahbethfederman
🐛 Bug fixes
- 🚚 #3427 remove focusOption() invocation on ENTER press if the menu is not open.
- 👀 #3402 fix menu scroll being reset on focus of a select with an open menu in ie11. See #3342 for details. Thanks timothypage
- 🛠 #3420 fixed select menu being opened on click, when openMenuOnClick is false. Thanks caleb and rscotten
- 🛠 #3419 fixed bug with ScrollCaptor operating on an undefined scrollTarget. Thanks iulian-radu-at
- #3411 fix bug where Enter key press on select with a closed menu wouldn't propagate up. Resolves #2217.
- 🚚 #3407 remove unnecessary aria-roles from menu and options. This is now all handled by our aria-live implementation. Resolves #3355. Thanks sarahbethfederman.
- #3393, fix aria live announcement text for removing a selected option. Thanks msharkeyiii.
- ⚡️ #3350 Updated to 0.91 of flow. Updated types to pass stricter type checking, in later versions of flow. Thanks DragonWW
🐛 Bug fixes
- #3315 add RAF call to Collapse component getRef() such that getBoundingClientRect() is invoked consistently.
- #3275 wrap String invocation around inputValue to avoid calling toLowerCase on invalid elements. thanks tavareshenrique
- #3357, fix loadOptions call in Async select to always pass in a string for the inputValue.
- ⬆️ #3346 Revert work done in CSP nonce PR #3260 to unblock react-select usage in an SSR setting. Users who need nonce support still, please pin your version of react-select at 2.2.0. Nonce support will be re-added in 3.0.0 along with an upgrade to emotion 10; which includes nonce support without having to provide a custom emotion instance.
🐛 Bug Fixes
- #3296 Fix for tab interactions when in composition mode with an IME. Thanks yshr446 for the PR.
- 🚚 #3302 Fix to breaking android and mobile safari touch bug #2755, by adding more conscientious checks to the onTouchStart and onTouchMove listeners. Thanks xakep139 for the PR.
- #3303 Input and GroupHeading components now get passed the selectProps prop, thanks maxmarchuk for the PR.
- 💅 #3260 As a result of the CSP nonce support feature, the emotion instance is now cached and passed down to all internal components, meaning that users looking to heavily customise their Select components can do so without externally importing emotion, and nonce instances are respected per select instance. Please see this segment in the docs for a more detailed explanation.
- #3299 fix to assistive text on menu open.