react-redux v7.2.2 Release NotesRelease Date: 2020-10-26 // about 1 year ago
🚀 This release allows you to use React Redux with React 17 without a warning when installing. That's about it.
🏗 Shameless self-promotion: Check out my new startup, Spaceship 🚀. We're building the Continuous Delivery system of the future.
Previous changes from v7.2.1
🚀 This release improves
useSelectorvalue display in the React DevTools, fixes a potential race condition, and fixes a couple additional minor issues.
📄 The React DevTools normally show custom hooks with their inspected name (such as "Selector" for
useSelector), and any calls to core hooks inside. This is not always informative, so React has the
useDebugValuehook to allow custom hooks to specify what value should be shown instead.
useDebugValueto specifically show the current selected value instead of its internal hooks usage.
🐛 Bug Fixes
🚀 This release has a few different bug fixes:
- A potential race condition when dispatching actions from child components in the commit phase vs selecting data in a parent
- ✂ Removed an excess new object creation when forcing a re-render
- Our internal prop name for a forwarded ref is now
reactReduxForwardedRefto avoid a rare situation where someone else might be passing down a field named
- 🛠 Fixed a typo in a
- 🛠 Fix error message typo in useSelector ('You must pass a selector...). (@Pixelwelder - #1581)
- 🛠 fix useSelector race condition with memoized selector when dispatching in child components useLayoutEffect as well as cDM/cDU (@dai-shi - #1536)
- ✂ removed a redundant object creation when using forceUpdate (@vzaidman - #1567)
- 📇 Rename internal forwardedRef usage (@dtschust - #1553)
- 👉 Show useSelector result in React DevTools (@Finesse - #1530)