Avg Release Cycle
2235 days ago
- ➕ Added peer dependency for React 16
- ➕ Added a CHANGELOG.md
- 💥 Breaking: Measure the parent node rather than the wrapper. You will need to wrap this component in a
<div>and style that.
- 💥 Breaking: Removed
containerClassoptions - the wrapper
<div>is no longer used for calculating dimensions.
- 💥 Breaking: Removed options
getHeight, replaced with
getDimensions. This will allow replacing the current dimensions calculation with a single call to
getBoundingClientRect(), rather than two. Currently we are still using
element.clientHeightfor dimension calculation.
➕ Added peer dependency for React 16
v1.3.0July 08, 2016
- ⚡️ Update dimensions when an container element resizes without window resize (#4)
- 👍 Allow style of container
divto be overridden with
updateDimensionsfunction passed as prop passed to children to force a recalculation of dimensions.
- ⚡️ Only update state if dimensions actually change (aa5fc1e9f1625f2195259c8fc7d7d041d5d53a66)
- ⚡️ Update to Babel 6
- 📚 Switch to documentationjs from doxme for README generation.
- 🏁 Now works in popup windows and iframes with a different
v1.0.2January 07, 2016
v1.0.1December 16, 2015
v0.1.1November 09, 2015