effector-react alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Data Store" category.
Alternatively, view effector-react alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
8.7 0.0 effector-react VS refluxA simple library for uni-directional dataflow application architecture with React extensions inspired by Flux
5.0 0.0 effector-react VS shastaDead simple + opinionated toolkit for building redux/react applications
4.2 8.2 effector-react VS react-i13nA performant, scalable and pluggable approach to instrumenting your React application.
Do you think we are missing an alternative of effector-react or a related project?
The state manager
Visit effector.dev for docs, guides and examples
Table of Contents
<!-- START doctoc generated TOC please keep comment here to allow auto update --> <!-- DON'T EDIT THIS SECTION, INSTEAD RE-RUN doctoc TO UPDATE -->
- Online playground
- More examples in documentation
- Learn more
- Support us
<!-- END doctoc generated TOC please keep comment here to allow auto update -->
Effector follows five basic principles:
- Application stores should be as light as possible - the idea of adding a store for specific needs should not be frightening or damaging to the developer.
- Application stores should be freely combined - data that the application needs can be statically distributed, showing how it will be converted in runtime.
- Autonomy from controversial concepts - no decorators, no need to use classes or proxies - this is not required to control the state of the application and therefore the api library uses only functions and plain js objects
- Predictability and clarity of API - a small number of basic principles are reused in different cases, reducing the user's workload and increasing recognition. For example, if you know how .watch works for events, you already know how .watch works for stores.
- The application is built from simple elements - space and way to take any required business logic out of the view, maximizing the simplicity of the components.
npm install effector
npm install effector effector-react
npm install effector effector-vue
Svelte works with effector out from a box, no additional packages needed. See word chain game application written with svelte and effector.
For additional information, guides and api reference visit our documentation site
- Why I choose Effector instead of Redux or MobX
- Effector — State Manager You Should Give a Try
- Effector vs. Vuex. Which storage management is better for VueJS app?
- Powerful and fast state manager
- Testing api calls with effects and stores
- Effector's beginner guide
- The best part of Effector
- awesome-effector a curated list of awesome effector packages, videos and articles
- Telegram (@effector_en)
- Telegram 🇷🇺 (@effector_ru)
- Add a GitHub Topic
effectorto your project's home page
You can try effector in our repl
Code sharing, Typescript and react supported out of the box. REPL repository
Use effector-logger for printing updates to console, displaying current store values with ui or connecting application to familiar redux devtools
More examples in documentation
More articles about effector at patreon
<!-- ALL-CONTRIBUTORS-LIST:START - Do not remove or modify this section --> <!-- prettier-ignore-start --> <!-- markdownlint-disable --> Dmitry💬 💻 📖 💡 🤔 🚇 ⚠️ andretshurotshka💬 💻 📖 📦 ⚠️ Sergey Sova📖 💡 💻 ⚠️ 🤔 Arutyunyan Artyom📖 💡 Ilya📖 Arthur Irgashev📖 💻 💡 Igor Ryzhov📖 💻 💡 Egor Guscha📖 bakugod📖 💡 Ruslan📖 💻 🤔 ⚠️ Maxim Alyoshin📖 Andrey Gopienko📖 Vadim Ivanov📖 Aleksandr Anokhin💻 Anton Kosykh💻 Konstantin Lebedev💡 Pavel Tereschenko💻 Satya Rohith📖 Vladislav Melnikov💻 Grigory Zaripov💻 Marina Miyaoka💻 Evgeny Zakharov📖 Viktor💻 📖 ⚠️ 🤔 Ivan Savichev💻 🤔 Nikita Nafranets📖 💡 Tauyekel Kunzhol📖 Andrew Laiff📖 Illia Osmanov💻 🤔 Yan📖 Egor Aristov📖 Sozonov📖 Rafael Fakhreev💻 🤔 ⚠️ Victor💻 🤔 📖 Dmitrij Shuleshov📖 Valeriy Kobzar💻 🚇 🤔 Ivan💻 ⚠️ Aleksandr Osipov📖 ⚠️ popuguy📖 🚇 🤔 uulaal💻 Viktor Pasynok🚇 💻 ⚠️
<!-- markdownlint-restore --> <!-- prettier-ignore-end -->
<!-- ALL-CONTRIBUTORS-LIST:END -->