effector-react alternatives and similar libraries
Based on the "Data Store" category.
Alternatively, view effector-react alternatives based on common mentions on social networks and blogs.
react-redux9.7 8.4 effector-react VS react-reduxOfficial React bindings for Redux
reselect9.5 6.7 effector-react VS reselectSelector library for Redux
recompose9.5 1.7 effector-react VS recomposeA React utility belt for function components and higher-order components.
reflux8.6 0.0 effector-react VS refluxA simple library for uni-directional dataflow application architecture with React extensions inspired by Flux
mobx-react8.6 7.4 effector-react VS mobx-reactReact bindings for MobX. Create fully reactive components.
alt8.2 0.0 effector-react VS altIsomorphic flux implementation
fluxible7.3 8.4 effector-react VS fluxibleA pluggable container for universal flux applications.
fluxxor7.1 0.0 effector-react VS fluxxor:hammer_and_wrench: Flux architecture tools for React
kea7.0 8.1 effector-react VS keaProduction Ready State Management for React
redux-batched-actionsredux higher order reducer + action to reduce actions under a single subscriber notification
redux-ui5.1 0.0 effector-react VS redux-uiEasy UI state management for react redux.
teaful4.9 0.0 effector-react VS teaful🍵 Tiny, easy and powerful React state management
shasta4.9 0.0 effector-react VS shastaDead simple + opinionated toolkit for building redux/react applications
redux-batched-subscribestore enhancer for https://github.com/reactjs/redux which allows batching subscribe notifications.
react-i13n4.3 5.5 effector-react VS react-i13nA performant, scalable and pluggable approach to instrumenting your React application.
baobab-react3.9 0.0 effector-react VS baobab-reactReact integration for Baobab.
fluorine-lib3.4 0.0 effector-react VS fluorine-libReactive state and side effect management for React using a single stream of actions.
react-controllablesEasily create controllable components
react-redux-provideBridges the gap between Redux and the declarative nature of GraphQL/Relay. Share, manipulate, and replicate application state across any number of components.
resourcerer1.8 4.4 effector-react VS resourcererDeclarative data-fetching and caching framework for REST APIs with React
react-3ducks0.8 0.0 effector-react VS react-3ducksSimple state management solution for React
synergies0.7 6.8 effector-react VS synergiesCreate a performant distributed context state for React by composing reusable state logic.
Appwrite - The Open Source Firebase alternative introduces iOS support
Do you think we are missing an alternative of effector-react or a related project?
Business logic with ease
Visit effector.dev for docs, guides and examples
Table of Contents
<!-- START doctoc generated TOC please keep comment here to allow auto update --> <!-- DON'T EDIT THIS SECTION, INSTEAD RE-RUN doctoc TO UPDATE -->
- Online playground
- More examples in documentation
- Learn more
- Support us
<!-- END doctoc generated TOC please keep comment here to allow auto update -->
Effector follows five basic principles:
- Application stores should be as light as possible - the idea of adding a store for specific needs should not be frightening or damaging to the developer.
- Application stores should be freely combined - data that the application needs can be statically distributed, showing how it will be converted in runtime.
- Autonomy from controversial concepts - no decorators, no need to use classes or proxies - this is not required to control the state of the application and therefore the api library uses only functions and plain js objects
- Predictability and clarity of API - a small number of basic principles are reused in different cases, reducing the user's workload and increasing recognition. For example, if you know how .watch works for events, you already know how .watch works for stores.
- The application is built from simple elements - space and way to take any required business logic out of the view, maximizing the simplicity of the components.
npm add effector
To getting started read our article how to write React and Typescript application.
npm add effector effector-react
npm add effector effector-vue
Svelte works with effector out of the box, no additional packages needed. See word chain game application written with svelte and effector.
For additional information, guides and api reference visit our documentation site
- Why I choose Effector instead of Redux or MobX
- Effector — State Manager You Should Give a Try
- Effector vs. Vuex. Which storage management is better for VueJS app?
- Powerful and fast state manager
- Testing api calls with effects and stores
- Effector's beginner guide
- The best part of Effector
- awesome-effector a curated list of awesome effector packages, videos and articles
- Telegram (@effector_en)
- Telegram 🇷🇺 (@effector_ru)
- Add a GitHub Topic
effectorto your project's home page
You can try effector with online playground
Code sharing, Typescript and react supported out of the box. Playground repository
Use effector-logger for printing updates to console, displaying current store values with ui or connecting application to familiar redux devtools
More examples in documentation
- Read more articles on a patreon page
- Donate on OpenCollective
- Be a sponsor on Github Sponsors
Your support allows us to improve the developer experience 🧡.
Dmitry andretshurotshka Sergey Sova popuguy Egor Alexander Khoroshikh Valeriy Kobzar Ruslan @doasync Illia Osmanov Igor Kamyşev Yan Maxim Igor Ryzhov Arthur Irgashev Viktor Ilya Arutiunian Artem Dmitrij Shuleshov Nikita Nafranets Ivan Savichev Aleksandr Osipov bakugod Victor Didenko Viktor Pasynok Andrei Kirill Mironov Ivan Aleksandr Belov Anton Yurovskykh Denis Sikuler Renat Sagdeev Samir Sozonov Stanislav Tauyekel Kunzhol Aldiyar Batyrbekov cqh Ivanov Vadim xaota Andrey Antropov 0xflotus 7iomka Abel Soares Siqueira Aleksandr Grigorii Alex Arro Alek Anokhin Alexander Alexandrsv Anton Kosykh rymarchikbot Ayu Denis Maushov Denis Skiba Dmitry Dudin Ed Prince Egor Gorbachev Gabriel Husek Infant Frontender Ivan Jan Keromnes Jesse Jackson Joel Bandi Paul Ekshmidt Lebedev Konstantin Ludovic Dem Mike Cann Oleg Oleh Pasha Grekovich bigslycat Rachael Dawn Raman Aktsisiuk Robert Kuzhin Satya Rohith Sergey Belozyorcev The Gitter Badger Usman Yunusov VadimFilimonov Vasili Sviridov Vasili Svirydau Victor Victor Kolb Vic Vladislav Melnikov Vladislav Botvin Will Heslam Rasul Yesset Anatoly Kopyl Stanislav dmitryplyaskin Grigory Zaripov kanno Kirill Leushkin Marina Miyaoka roman Evgeny Zakharov vladthelittleone xxxxue